fredag 31. juli 2009

The sea is just a wetter version of the skies..

Apropos stoler: Dagens sang, Regina Spektor - Folding Chair



Come and open up your folding chair next to me
My feet are buried in the sand and there’s a breeze
There’s a shadow, you can’t see my eyes
And the sea is just a wetter version of the skies
.
Let’s get a silver bullet trailer and have a baby boy
I’ll safety-pin his clothes all cool and you’ll grafitti up his toys
.
I’ve got a perfect body, though sometimes I forget
I’ve got a perfect body cause my eyelashes catch my sweat
Yes, they do, they do


Blogglisten

2 kommentarer:

Kathrine sa...

jeg liker sjø bedre enn himmel trur jeg, egentlig litt vanskelig å si

Martha'n sa...

jeg har saltvann i blodet, men får klaus når jeg ikke ser himmelen, så stemmer på en fin kombinasjon.